Re: [linuxham] fldigi

  • Ken N9VV
    Message 1 of 86 , Jul 2, 2007
      I would just add that I am running Gusty Tribe-2 and it seems very
      buggy. At least on my ATI video card I can not get Compiz-fusion,
      CompIZ, or Beryl to work. I am unable to use the latest Thunderbird or
      Firefox. I would steer clear of Gutsy until later in the Summer ;-)
      I have found that PCLinuxOS is solid as a rock with CompIZ and Beryl. It
      seems to be a very solid release.
      de ken n9vv (a fldigi newbie)

      nt1g@... wrote:
      > Gutsy Gibbon is the October, 2007 release of Ubuntu.
      > The Kubuntu release is usually a few days later.
      > The 'Alpha' version has already been released,
      > with fldigi 1.33 as one of the 91 Amateur programs included.
      > Skip Flem, NT1G
      > Hull, Massachusetts
      > PSK-31 and fldigi 1.342
    • maserowik
      Message 86 of 86 , May 14, 2014
        It wsa built this way from

        https://fedorahosted.org/fldigi/wiki/Documentation/HOWTO/Mint_installation

        wget http://www.w1hjk.com/downloads/fllog/fllog-1.1.8.tar.gz

        tar xzf fllog-1.1.8.tar.gz

        ./configure && make && sudo make install

        Running linux mint 16 64 bit

        Thanks
        Mike- N3BSQ

        On 05/13/2014 10:05 PM, w1hkj w1hkj@... [linuxham] wrote:

        Did you build fllog from source? If so, which version?