Re: [linuxham] Digest Number 2050

  • Dick Kriss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012

      On Jan 1, 2012, at 3:44 AM, linuxham@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Re: New file uploaded to Linuxham

      Posted by: "bski" fmcane@...   bski

      Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:37 pm (PST)

      Always think of something right after I hit send ...

      Try this:

      <EXEC>cd $FLDIGI_CONFIG_ DIR/scripts && perl getwx2.pl<EXEC>

      This will explicitly run the script with perl so that getwx2.pl does not need to be executable. Probably should have recommended this first.

      Cheers,
      Brian
      K5HFI

      Sorry, tried all and at best all it does is transmit the string

      Last login: Sun Jan  1 05:54:03 on ttys000
      Dicks-iMac:~ dkriss$ cd .fldigi/scripts
      Dicks-iMac:scripts dkriss$ ls -l
      total 24
      -rwxr-xr-x@ 1 dkriss  staff  6396 Dec 23 10:59 fldigi-aether-logger.py
      -rwxr-xr-x@ 1 dkriss  staff  1461 Dec 30 08:45 getwx2.pl
      Dicks-iMac:scripts dkriss$ <EXEC>cd $FLDIGI_CONFIG_DIR/scripts && perl getwx2.pl<EXEC>

      <EXEC>cd $FLDIGI_CONFIG_DIR/scripts && perl getwx2.pl<EXEC><EXEC>cd $FLDIGI_CONFIG_DIR/scripts && perl getwx2.pl<EXEC>

      Thanks for trying but I tossed in the towel on this one.

      Dick AA5VU