Re: [linuxham] TxLevel Attenuator UI in 3.21.31

  • Dick Kriss
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011
      On Dec 2, 2011, at 3:06 AM, linuxham@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      I found the scroll wheel to be the easiest way to change values. My
      Pegasus output varies from band to band and this make a nice addition.

      Ed W3NR

      Ed,

      Thanks for the tip to use the scroll wheel.  I was clicking on the arrows and
      the scroll wheel UI Dave gave us really works nice.

      Having the TxLevel slider on the front panel is another very welcome change.

      Dick AA5VU