Re: [linuxham] Fwd: flog Mac & Win 7 share same logbook?

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2011
      Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 13:21:34 -0500

      From: Byers Jim <jfbyers@...>
      Subject: [Ham-Mac] flog  Mac & Win 7 share same logbook?
      To: Ham-Mac@...

      I am using fldigi both an a MAC OS X and Win 7.  Is it possible for them to share the same log book either through fldigi directly or via flog?

      Jim
      VE3AJ

      The above posting was made on the Ham-Mac reflector and I do not know of
      a Mac solution to Jim's question.

      I yield to someone on this group.  Please copy VE3AJ as he may not be a subscriber.

      Dick AA5VU

      The current version of fllog is a server application and can be run on any of the supported OS.  Run fllog on either the Win7 or OS X system.  Then run fldigi and direct the log server connection to the correct address and port number for the computer running fllog.  The setup is on the UI/Log server configuration tab for fldigi.  Use the default port number of 8421.

      Dave
    • Byers Jim
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011

        Thanks for the info. Will try it when I get back from this trip

        Jim Byers