Un-Known Value

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2011
      Hello all! Question. When I monitor on my R-75 psk signals using FLDigi and check the psk reporter map it shows my stations that I have heard but it will say un-known band. I could be on 20 meters for example and the bubble for me is brown and not yellow for 20 meters. Now if I use HRD all is well. I have the settings correct I believe and yes I have the "spot" button ticked on. Any thoughts?

      Thanks,

      KB3HEY Bob