Interfacing Barrett 2090 with Navigator with Mac OSX

  • kd0jkm
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2011
      Hello Group,

      I successfully interfaced the US Interface Navigator with a Barrett 2090 manpack, Mac OSX MacBook and FLDIGI. I will post the description as soon as possible.

      Thank you to Clint Hurd, KK7UQ and Bradford Oliver (Vice President Operations, Barrett Communications USA LLC) for their hard work and all their assistance in making this project a complete success!

      I now wish that there were more OLIVIA activity on air. JT65 seems to be used a lot according to http://pskreporter.info but the messages are only 13 characters long... Why is it so popular when Olivia is just as good (so I believe)? Wish FLDIGI also had a JT65 modem, I'd try to make contact via JT65 in order to lure a few HAM's to use Olivia :)

      73,
      Marcus
      KD0JKM