Net Control Pgm & QRZ

  • w6yoy
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2011
      It seems the QRZ is no longer distributing the database on CDROM. Would it be possible to modify the Net Control Program to access the QRZ or HamQTH on the web like fldigi does?

      By the way, the net schedule for SATURN/NBEMS is the first item on the QRZ front page.

      Jack w6yoy
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 25, 2011
        On 11/25/2011 04:55 PM, w6yoy wrote:
        > It seems the QRZ is no longer distributing the database on CDROM. Would it be possible to modify the Net Control Program to access the QRZ or HamQTH on the web like fldigi does?
        >
        > By the way, the net schedule for SATURN/NBEMS is the first item on the QRZ front page.
        >
        > Jack w6yoy
        Not a bad idea Jack. I'll put it on the Net to-do list.

        Dave
      • w6yoy
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 26, 2011
          Thanks Dave. No hurry, Copy and paste is working just fine for the time being.

          Another low priority suggestion:
          There are times when it might be convenient to reload a previous session or a predetermined list.

          For example, many of our VHF training nets use the same call list week after week. If I could load that list, I would not need to use a paper roster.

          It looked to me that adding a function to import a designated log file would do most of this.

          Thanks for the great support you provide for your programs.