Re: [linuxham] Rig control interface

  • Deaf Casa
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2011

      I wonder what people are doing to interface the rig to multiple programs.

      I use fldigi for digital comms, but another program for logging. (2 reasons: 1 - I like the bandmap of the other logger, 2 - The other logger uses keyboard navigation instead of mouse clicks, 3 - I mostly operate CW, which the other program handles very well)
      Apart from the lag, LP-Bridge works. But have I overlooked a better way?

      73
      Jon LA4RT

      you did not identify what logging app you are using with FLDIGI.
      to answer your question about interfacing ....
      I would (and are using) FLDIGI with CQRLOG. They both interface nicely and keeps thing simple.

      72
      Ron, wb1hga