CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest Results

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2011
      In today's mail I received a certificate from the contest sponsor for
      1st place low power 40 meters for the 4th call area.

      This is a first for me in 34 years of hamming.

      I want to publicly thank Dave for adding the contest features to fldigi,
      making this all possible.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2011
        Just noticed at the bottom of the certificate, I placed #8 World, #6
        North America and #4 United States.

        Never thought this would ever happen to me.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 3, 2011
          On 10/03/2011 09:31 AM, Ed wrote:
          > Just noticed at the bottom of the certificate, I placed #8 World, #6
          > North America and #4 United States.
          >
          > Never thought this would ever happen to me.
          >
          > Ed W3NR
          Congratulations Ed. Watch out for Dick ... he will be nipping at your
          heels.

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 3, 2011
            I might add that Ed uses a TenTec Pegasus running barefoot. RTTY is
            AFSK generated by fldigi. He controls the Pegasus using flrig.

            Congratulations Ed!!

            73, Dave, W1HKJ
            www.w1hkj.com

            On 10/03/2011 09:23 AM, Ed wrote:
            > In today's mail I received a certificate from the contest sponsor for
            > 1st place low power 40 meters for the 4th call area.
            >
            > This is a first for me in 34 years of hamming.
            >
            > I want to publicly thank Dave for adding the contest features to fldigi,
            > making this all possible.
            >
            > Just noticed at the bottom of the certificate, I placed #8 World, #6
            > North America and #4 United States.
            >
            > Never thought this would ever happen to me.
            >
            > 73
            >
            > Ed W3NR
          • Dick Kriss
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 4, 2011

              CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest Results

              Posted by: "Ed" autek@...   edw3nr

              Mon Oct 3, 2011 7:23 am (PDT)

              In today's mail I received a certificate from the contest sponsor for
              1st place low power 40 meters for the 4th call area.

              This is a first for me in 34 years of hamming.

              I want to publicly thank Dave for adding the contest features to fldigi,
              making this all possible.

              Congrats Ed and ditto on the thanks to Dave W1HKJ for the contest features in fldigi.

              73 Dick AA5VU