Re: [linuxham] Re: xmlrpc question (SOLVED)

  • Dave Wright
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 24, 2011
      I'd be interested in that script.

      On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 2:50 PM, <pa3gwh@...> wrote:

      If anyone else runs into this, here is what I did for OpenSuSE 11.4 64bit

      - Went to sourceforge and downloaded xmlrpc-c-1.16.38.tgz
      http://heanet.dl.sourceforge.net/project/xmlrpc-c/Xmlrpc-c Super Stable/1.16.38/xmlrpc-c-1.16.38.tgz
      - ./configure and make (no make install as I did not want to break anything)
      - went into /xmlrpc-c-1.16.38/tools/xmlrpc and typed make
      - copied the build xmlrpc file to /usr/sbin
      - received error about missing libxml_xmlparse.so.3 and libxml_xmltok.so.3
      - copied those from the /xmlrpc-c-1.16.38/lib/libutil folder and made the symlinks in /usr/lib64

      All seems to be working again.
      http://www.pa3gwh.com/radio.htm

      If anyone is interested in the script itself, let me know and I will post here or sent direct.

      Thanks, Richard PA3GWH

      K3DCW
      www.k3dcw.net

      "Real radio bounces off of the sky"