Re: [linuxham] Re: xmlrpc question (SOLVED)
- I'd be interested in that script.
DaveOn Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 2:50 PM, <pa3gwh@...> wrote:
If anyone else runs into this, here is what I did for OpenSuSE 11.4 64bit
- Went to sourceforge and downloaded xmlrpc-c-1.16.38.tgz
http://heanet.dl.sourceforge.net/project/xmlrpc-c/Xmlrpc-c Super Stable/1.16.38/xmlrpc-c-1.16.38.tgz
- ./configure and make (no make install as I did not want to break anything)
- went into /xmlrpc-c-1.16.38/tools/xmlrpc and typed make
- copied the build xmlrpc file to /usr/sbin
- received error about missing libxml_xmlparse.so.3 and libxml_xmltok.so.3
- copied those from the /xmlrpc-c-1.16.38/lib/libutil folder and made the symlinks in /usr/lib64
All seems to be working again.
If anyone is interested in the script itself, let me know and I will post here or sent direct.
Thanks, Richard PA3GWH
"Real radio bounces off of the sky"