digipup install

  • w3frg01
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2007
      Dave,

      I just completed installing the digipup CD and have it working.
      Using the KachinaCAT pgm, v1.25, on linux is quite different and a
      new experience for me.
      I followed your instructions and downloaded the 98m file from your
      web site and saved it on the desktop. Using InfraRecorder I was able
      to burn the iso to the CD. The only problem I had was "Wheres the
      audio?" I then found the mixer "Aumix" on the digipup desktop and
      once I set the line input slider we had sound. I prefer using the
      audio out from the rear connector of the Kachina and feed it into the
      sound card. Appears to have a much broader BW.

      Quite a bit of nice stuff on the CD. My only question is that when
      the CD was completed I looked at all of the files and saw a "Zipped"
      file.
      Is this the original pgm or something additional that I need to open?

      Great job.

      Tom W3FRG