QSL Cards

  • David
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8 8:44 PM
      Hi All....daoes anyone know of a QSL card publishing and printing
      program for Linux.....have done a bit of a search and havent found one
      yet.....TNX

      David VK4BDJ
    • Nate Bargmann
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8 8:56 PM
        * David <djmunn@...> [2007 May 08 22:46 -0500]:
        > Hi All....daoes anyone know of a QSL card publishing and printing
        > program for Linux.....have done a bit of a search and havent found one
        > yet.....TNX

        I made mine up with Open Office Impress. Laid them out an inch from the
        top and from the side. Did another document with the back side info as
        a mirror image and I can print two per sheet (run the stock through the
        printer four times).

        I then use a paper cutter to trim them out.

        73, de Nate >>

        --
        Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB | Successfully Microsoft
        Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @ | free since January 1998.
        Message 3 of 3 , May 12 12:26 PM
          I've used GLabels for QSL cards. It's a pretty handy little program.

          Hope this helps,
          Joe Barr
          K1GPL