Re: [linuxham] propagation programs

  • Ken N9VV
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2007
      Hi John, I am new to the group. I found these Linux Ham references.
      Maybe one of them has a propagation pgm that you can use?

      ---------------------------------
      http://members.fortunecity.com/xe1bef/linuxsoftware.htm
      http://radio.linux.org.au/
      http://www.dxzone.com/catalog/Software/Linux/
      http://www.nitehawk.com/sm5bsz/linuxdsp/linrad.htm
      ---------------------------------

      de Ken N9VV

      lakeinter wrote:
      > Hello group,
      >
      > Does anyone have a propagation program running on digipup? A search
      > last night for Linux programs produced minimuf, but the link I found is
      > broken. I've installed Wine and its helpers via dot pups, and I can run
      > simple Windows programs with it, but W6EL Rel.2.7 installs, does the
      > station setup and then crashes while trying to run the maps. Trying the
      > various graphical options doesn't make any difference.
      >
      > Anyone with good experiences in this area?
      >
      > 73,
      > John W4JKL

    • Bob Nielsen
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2007
        I use w6elprop running in 98SE in VirtualBox on Ubuntu 7.04.

        73, Bob N7XY