Re: QST: New Feature in fldigi-3.21.12 for TXLevel Control

  • Dick Kriss
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2011
      On Jun 30, 2011, at 9:15 AM, Howard Z wrote:

      I may be wrong but I do not think the Ham Radio Integrator software runs under
      Apple OS X. Some may be running it using one of the Windows emulators.

      My error! I got Ham Radio Integrator confused with the Windows
      only Ham Radio Deluxe. Ham Radio Integrator runs on OS X 10.6
      and I have tried it. Great rig control program and good alternative to
      the Kenwood Windows only software.

      Dick AA5VU