Re: [linuxham] Junk Test Posting

  • Pierfrancesco Caci
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 29 1:09 PM
      On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 19:31, Ed <autek@...> wrote:
      > On 06/29/2011 01:14 PM, Brian Lloyd wrote:
      >> On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 9:52 AM, Ed<autek@...>  wrote:
      >>
      >>> **
      >>> Well, I still have my muttrc around here somewhere. I think I used Nano,
      >>> VI and VIM gave me a headache. There was another editor that worked
      >>> well, but its name slips by me.
      >>>

      >> Emacs. Emacs is the Way, the Truth, and the Light.
      >>

      >> :-)
      >>

      > I just knew there would be someone, somewhere, that would come up with
      > that one !!!!!!!!!

      So? What's better than a nice editor flamewar from time to time? :-)
      Emacs + Gnus is my usual mail setup, except for this and a bunch of
      other mailing list that I have on gmail, and I sometimes ask to myself
      why I do this. Also, this line is written as a single long line with
      no CR/LF just to pull your legs!

      Pf

      --
       Pierfrancesco Caci, ik5pvx