Re: [linuxham] TX PPM

    Message 1 of 8 , May 6, 2007
      Ed wrote:
      David wrote:

      __,_._

      Hi All......Dave also produced a program called "sctest" that did a very
      good job of calculating both the RXPPM and TXPPM...it was attached to
      some of the early alphas but seems to have disappeared of late....i lost
      my last copy with a h/d crash.....the reason i used it was that WWV and
      WWVH are not very strong down here in VK especially at the bottom of a
      cycle and this made it very hard to calculate the correction rate....

      David VK4BDJ

      David, I still have a copy if you are interested.........

      Ed W3NR

      I can also publish the source code and an executable for Linux on the web site.  Useful enough ??

      Dave, W1HKJ
      Message 2 of 8 , May 7, 2007
        w1hkj wrote:

        > I can also publish the source code and an executable for Linux on the
        > web site. Useful enough ??
        >
        > Dave, W1HKJ

        Sounds good to me, but I will be glad to offer a copy for anyone that is
        interested. Its a small app and is easily sent as an attachment.