Re: [linuxham] TX PPM

    Message 1 of 8 , May 6 2:20 PM
      David wrote:
      >> __,_._
      > Hi All......Dave also produced a program called "sctest" that did a very
      > good job of calculating both the RXPPM and TXPPM...it was attached to
      > some of the early alphas but seems to have disappeared of late....i lost
      > my last copy with a h/d crash.....the reason i used it was that WWV and
      > WWVH are not very strong down here in VK especially at the bottom of a
      > cycle and this made it very hard to calculate the correction rate....
      >
      > David VK4BDJ

      David, I still have a copy if you are interested.........

      Message 2 of 8 , May 6 6:27 PM
        Ed wrote:
        David wrote:

        __,_._

        Hi All......Dave also produced a program called "sctest" that did a very
        good job of calculating both the RXPPM and TXPPM...it was attached to
        some of the early alphas but seems to have disappeared of late....i lost
        my last copy with a h/d crash.....the reason i used it was that WWV and
        WWVH are not very strong down here in VK especially at the bottom of a
        cycle and this made it very hard to calculate the correction rate....

        David VK4BDJ

        David, I still have a copy if you are interested.........

        Ed W3NR

        I can also publish the source code and an executable for Linux on the web site.  Useful enough ??

        Dave, W1HKJ
        Message 3 of 8 , May 7 2:51 PM
          w1hkj wrote:

          > I can also publish the source code and an executable for Linux on the
          > web site. Useful enough ??
          >
          > Dave, W1HKJ

          Sounds good to me, but I will be glad to offer a copy for anyone that is
          interested. Its a small app and is easily sent as an attachment.