Re: [linuxham] FLDigi Field Day Macros

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2011
      One thing I forgot to mention, under View > Controls select contest fields.

      Ed W3NR
    • Joel Black
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2011
        Ed,

        Thanks. I brought a laptop home today from work and will start working
        on the setup and testing this weekend.

        73,
        Joel - W4JBB

        Joel

        "Common sense is like deodorant...
        Those who need it most don't use it."
        --Unknown
      • Joel Black
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2, 2011
          Thanks again, Ed.

          73,
          Joel - W4JBB

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 2, 2011
            On 06/02/2011 06:50 PM, Joel Black wrote:
            > Ed,
            >
            > Thanks. I brought a laptop home today from work and will start working
            > on the setup and testing this weekend.
            >
            > 73,
            > Joel - W4JBB

            If you want you can send the mdf file to me and I'll be glad to make
            suggestions you may want to consider.

            Ed W3NR

            autek@...
          • Deaf Casa
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 3, 2011

              --- On Thu, 6/2/11, Joel Black <w4jbb@...> wrote:

              I am working on some macros for our club FD operation on  PSK.  I know
              the exchange (2A AL), but I want to make sure I set all of this up right
              and get it tested before FD.

              <TX>
              cq FD de <MYCALL> <MYCALL>   cq k
              <RX>

              My exchange macro:

              <TX>
              <CALL> <XOUT> <CALL>  k
              <RX>

              The TU macro:

              <TX>
              qsl tu qrz FD <MYCALL>  k
              <RX><LOG><INCR>  ---------- <INCR> only if I need it, correct?

              Do I have the correct idea in all of this?

              you do not need to use "CQ" at the beginning or ESPECIALLY (don't know some folks do this) at the end

              thus

                FD DE XXXXX K

              THEN,

              TU, "HIS CALL", "YOUR EXCHANGE", THEN "K"

              AFTER HIS EXCHANGE, RESUME CALLING .....

              72
              Ron, wb1hga