Re: [linuxham] Parallel Port PTT

  • tj
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 2, 2011
      Jim,

      There was a problem with the way fldigi init'ed the parallel port using
      the linux ppdev driver. I meant to submit the fix for inclusion, but it
      fell through the cracks. Just one file to change.
      I would be happy to send you the fix and then I will get around to
      submitting it to the maintainers.

      Jeff
      wd4nmq