Fldigi Version 1.34 and digipup 1.34 just posted
- I just posted version 1.34 for both fldigi and digipup on the
www.w1hkj.com web site.
1.34 1) Cleaned up unused code segments
2) Modified CW decoder to allow setting upper and lower limits on
3) Modified sound card PPM corrections to allow a +/-50000 range.
Prompted by some users reporting ppm requirements exceeding
25,000 ppm at 8000 Hz sample rate. Same card gives < 200 ppm
4) Modified the combo widget to allow both editable and non-editable
The combo widget for the rig selection cannot be edited, but just
selected from the pick list.
The combo widget for the frequency entry (no rig control) in the
qso area can now be modified by direct keyboard entry and also
from the pick list. You still need to update the pick list via
the $HOME/.fldigi/frequencies.def file.
5) Modified pskmail to test for failure in reading gmfsk_autofile
6) Wholesale replacement of font browser dialog to correct potential
segfaults with some TT fonts.
7) Modified pskmail-to-fldigi i/o schema to allow all control and
data files to be placed in either the
$HOME/pskmail.files or the
The control files are:
In the $HOME/pskmail.files directory the data files are:
pskmail_out (formerly gmfsk_autofile)
mail-io.log (formerly gMFSK.log)
In the ./ directory they are named as in previous versions of
73, Dave, W1HKJ