Re: [linuxham] Good News from Rich/W7EET

  • Richard Dowty
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 8:05 PM
      What this is for;
      one computer
      more than one Signal links usb sound card in each of the tigertronic boxes.

      And
      more than one radio.
      by having a usb hub could cause audio card conflick between the Signalink boxes and the FLdigi would have a difficult time to determine which radio for each of the sound cards.
      The USB switch box will prevent this from happening and one could switch in a  another position (empty space on the box) while download updates or switching between programs on the computer to prevent keyups on the radio while listening... Of course this is not suppose to happen to anyone. Right!!! Hi Hi...
      Rich/W7EET