Re: [digitalradio] Re: KG-STV

  • Dave Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2011
      As a note: This does run under Wine...at least under the commercial version of WINE (Crossover) on OS X.  I haven't had the chance to run any QSOs yet, but it does seem to be stable and running, it does transmit. Since it isn't used much on the air, I haven't had the chance to test out the receive side, but the waterfall and audio levels look good so it should be ok as well.

      This could be a good entry point for LInux/OS X hams into the world of Digital SSTV.

      Dave
      K3DCW

      On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 10:52 AM, Siegfried Jackstien <siegfried.jackstien@...> wrote:

      Yes kg stvis another mode ... incompatible with any other sft
      Greetz
      Dg9bfc
      Sigi

      K3DCW