Re: [linuxham] CQRLOG 1.0.0~rc1 released

  • david.toombs
    Message 1 of 10 , May 25, 2011
      Just tried that, however the IC-746.xml file doent work with my rig ?

      --

      73's,

      Dave - G8FXM

      http://g8fxm.wordpress.com/

      PGP Key ID: 0x317E9144

      On 25/05/11 04:10, w1hkj wrote:
      What web browser are you using Rich?

      It's pretty simple using most of the browsers that run on Linux.  Simply got to this page

      http://www.w1hkj.com/download.html

      Click on the link to "xml archives"  about 1/2 down the page on the left

      When the new page opens simply click on the transceiver of interest and the browser will download the xml file.   Depending on the browser you might want to right click on the transceiver and select from the popup menu "Save As".  The default location for storing the xml files on Linux is the directory

      $HOME/.fldigi/xmls/

      Most of this is described in the on-line help.  It sounds like you need to get a Linux elmer who is local to you.

      Dave

      Richard Dowty wrote:

      Thanks for your reply Dave:
      I am just not able to download because the lack of knowledge of knowing how to download from a webpage. Sorry Dave. Maybe someday I can find someone local here to teach me.
      Rich/W7EET