Re: [linuxham] Re: serial ports?

  • Richard Dowty
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14 10:16 AM
      Yes, I did add dialout but I did not know this also one has to add IP and bin to the list. Otherwise hamlib will not work with FLdigi. If there anyone else knows more I would appreciate more info on this. There maybe more to be added on the list of Users and Groups to check in the checkbox. Any comments from anyone???? After adding IP and bin and logout and log back in the hamlib started to function.
      Rich/W7EET