Re: [linuxham] PortAudio Error

  • Bob KD7YZ
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9 8:42 AM
      On 3/9/2011 11:21 AM, w1hkj wrote:
      > Bob KD7YZ wrote:

      > Did you change h/w configuration in the interim?

      well, I dunno ... I re-booted Win-XP and FLDigi is fine. Go Figure. I am going to take a
      WAG and say JT65HF didn't close down properly (due to my fault) and that left some port
      assigned elsewhere.

      thanks for reply anyway.

      now I can chase that 4A4A on RTTY, har har .. 24.4 something. he was
    • DAVID
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9 3:41 PM
        I NOTICED THE SAME THING AFTER UPGRADEING FLDIGI

        DAVID GRAY KF4WBS