possible bug in 3.20.33 and 3.20.34

  • nod468
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2011
      Hi Dave:
      Using windows xp...with 3.20.34..No s/n or f/o displayed..With 3.20.33
      Erratic printing from the other ham who I am talking to..Printing starts
      and then stops and starts again..Doesnt happen often but it does happen.
      73,Don W1OER
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2011
        nod468 wrote:
        > Hi Dave:
        > Using windows xp...with 3.20.34..No s/n or f/o displayed..With 3.20.33
        > Erratic printing from the other ham who I am talking to..Printing starts
        > and then stops and starts again..Doesnt happen often but it does happen.
        > 73,Don W1OER

        What mode Don?
        Have you tried adjusting the squelch control downward (control to right
        of waterfall).