Re: [linuxham] Fwd: Re: fldigi-3.21.0AX posted

  • Rick Kunath
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
      On Sunday, January 02, 2011 07:18:02 pm you wrote:
      > "Configure" menu...."Modems", "PSK", "Viewer"....select the Channel label
      > pull down...either for Radio Frequency, Audio Frequency, or Channel
      > number.

      That's broken on AX.

      I have audio frequency selected and see the channel numbers which get replaced
      by the audio frequencies when the detector is active, then back to the channel
      number.

      The channel number needs to be gone on audio frequency or radio frequency
      mode.

      It's been reported. And having the channel numbers is too distracting. I want
      to correlate the frequency of the browser with the waterfall and having either
      the freq or a blank works best for me.

      Rick Kunath, k9ao