Fwd: Re: fldigi-3.21.0AX posted

  • David
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:Re: fldigi-3.21.0AX posted
      Date:Mon, 03 Jan 2011 09:20:51 +1000
      From:David <djmunn@...>
      To:w1hkj <w1hkj@...>

      Hi Dave...in the Signal browser....is it possible to have Freqs showing
      only and not the Channel numbers.....have set it for Freqs but when
      browser started shows CH numbers...then Freqs and toggles to Ch numbers
      or some CH dont change to Freq.....
      im not a big fan of the Signal browser but use it occasionaly when the
      band is busy

      73 Happy New Year

      David VK4BDJ

      On 01/03/2011 08:28 AM, w1hkj wrote: > http://www.w1hkj.com/alpha/fldigi/ > > I suggest that you delete any fldigi.prefs file that you have from the > AW version, especially if you experienced the full screen problem. > > 73, Dave, W1HKJ > > Version 3.21.0AX > Alpha release > > RX-TX log file > Added Frequency : Mode to Rx/Tx lines in the file [fldigi > folder]/fldigi<DATETIME>.log where [fldigi folder] is OS and > installation dependent > > PSK detector mod > In search of Nirvana > > Browser Channel Order > Allow top to bottom / bottom to top ordering of channels > > Tile_Check fix > Corrected code in widget Fl_Tile_Check for max resize fault > > IPC Date report > Changed IPC log date to DATE-OFF format dd Mmm yyyy > > Load Macros > Corrected macro button initialization after loading a new macro > definition file >
    • Dave Wright
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
        "Configure" menu...."Modems", "PSK", "Viewer"....select the Channel label pull down...either for Radio Frequency, Audio Frequency, or Channel number.

        Dave
        K3DCW

        Hi Dave...in the Signal browser....is it possible to have Freqs showing
        only and not the Channel numbers.....have set it for Freqs but when
        browser started shows CH numbers...then Freqs and toggles to Ch numbers
        or some CH dont change to Freq.....
        im not a big fan of the Signal browser but use it occasionaly when the
        band is busy

        73 Happy New Year

        David VK4BDJ

        On 01/03/2011 08:28 AM, w1hkj wrote:
        > http://www.w1hkj.com/alpha/fldigi/
        >
        > I suggest that you delete any fldigi.prefs file that you have from the
        > AW version, especially if you experienced the full screen problem.
        >
        > 73, Dave, W1HKJ
        >
        > Version 3.21.0AX
        >   Alpha release
        >
        >   RX-TX log file
        >     Added Frequency : Mode to Rx/Tx lines in the file [fldigi
        > folder]/fldigi<DATETIME>.log where [fldigi folder] is OS and
        > installation dependent
        >
        >   PSK detector mod
        >     In search of Nirvana
        >
        >   Browser Channel Order
        >     Allow top to bottom / bottom to top ordering of channels
        >
        >   Tile_Check fix
        >     Corrected code in widget Fl_Tile_Check for max resize fault
        >
        >   IPC Date report
        >     Changed IPC log date to DATE-OFF format dd Mmm yyyy
        >
        >   Load Macros
        >     Corrected macro button initialization after loading a new macro
        > definition file

        Dave Wright
        K3DCW

        Real radio bounces off the sky

      • Rick Kunath
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
          On Sunday, January 02, 2011 07:18:02 pm you wrote:
          > "Configure" menu...."Modems", "PSK", "Viewer"....select the Channel label
          > pull down...either for Radio Frequency, Audio Frequency, or Channel
          > number.

          That's broken on AX.

          I have audio frequency selected and see the channel numbers which get replaced
          by the audio frequencies when the detector is active, then back to the channel
          number.

          The channel number needs to be gone on audio frequency or radio frequency
          mode.

          It's been reported. And having the channel numbers is too distracting. I want
          to correlate the frequency of the browser with the waterfall and having either
          the freq or a blank works best for me.

          Rick Kunath, k9ao