Mint 10 and Sound Card Problem Solved

  • joe_n8jf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011
      Thanks to all of you who suggested solutions to my problem. I first got everything working in Windows 7 and then rebooted to Mint. The problem turned out to be one with the selections offered by the mixer. Once I got the the right combo for input and output everything fell into line. Now I'm going to copy all of the setup files and perhaps take a couple of screen shots so that this doesn't happen again in the future. I'm really looking forward to getting on the air and making some contacts instead of problem solving all the time. Unfortunately, the problems were of my own making.

      73 and HNY

      Joe, N8JF