Fldigi ic7600

  • hello
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010
      hi, i have several questions. 1st does Fldigi derive frequency from radio? if so, i am having some difficulty grabbing this info. i ihave a ic7600, signalink. the program will transmit ok. i have a remote cable into the radio and into the computer via usb. also have a control cv cable from the usb(b) from the radio into the computer via usb. my imac does not have any serial ports, all is done via usb. any pointers ???
      thank you wb1dsj
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010
        On 12/06/2010 12:02 PM, hello wrote:
        > hi, i have several questions. 1st does Fldigi derive frequency from radio? if so, i am having some difficulty grabbing this info. i ihave a ic7600, signalink. the program will transmit ok. i have a remote cable into the radio and into the computer via usb. also have a control cv cable from the usb(b) from the radio into the computer via usb. my imac does not have any serial ports, all is done via usb. any pointers ???
        > thank you wb1dsj

        Have you installed flrig ? Have you tried to set up rig control as
        described here ::

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010
          hello wrote:
          > hi, i have several questions. 1st does Fldigi derive frequency from radio? if so, i am having some difficulty grabbing this info. i ihave a ic7600, signalink. the program will transmit ok. i have a remote cable into the radio and into the computer via usb. also have a control cv cable from the usb(b) from the radio into the computer via usb. my imac does not have any serial ports, all is done via usb. any pointers ???
          > thank you wb1dsj

          Try downloading and running flrig for OS X:
          http://www.w1hkj.com/beta/flrig/flrig-1.0.0bO.dmg

          Info on use stand alone and with fldigi is here:
          http://www.w1hkj.com/flrig-help/index.html

          OS X should find the usb/serial converter.