Re: [linuxham] flrig suggestion

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2010
      Graham Saville wrote:
      > This Email was sent on 03/12/10 at 14:34
      >
      > Hi All, Dave,
      > Yes had thought of that and will try that but have not had great success
      > with that method in the past, must be my poor scripting!!
      >

      > Best 73
      > From Graham G1RNZ
      > Good DX.

      Graham,

      Let's assume that your log in name is "graham" and that you have a
      special fldigi configuration for vhf and a special flrig configuration
      for a vhf transceiver:

      /home/graham/.fldigi-vhf
      /home/graham/.flrig-vhf

      Create a script named "vhf" with a single line

      flrig --config-dir /home/graham/.flrig-vhf & fldigi --config-dir
      /home/graham/.fldigi-vhf

      execute "chmod a+x vhf"

      and then a desktop launcher that points to the script file.

      Dave
    • Graham Saville
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2010
        Hi Dave thanks that works well.