RE: [linuxham] Perplexing windows issue

  • Rick Ellison
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 30, 2010
      [linuxham] Perplexing windows issue

      The com port I use for keying. COM5

      73 Rick N2AMG

      From: linuxham@yahoogroups.com [mailto:linuxham@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Rick Ellison
      Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 9:57 PM
      To: linuxham@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [linuxham] Perplexing windows issue

      No same configuration all the time. I’m not doing anything special I just close Fldigi and then when I go to open it again it tells me that the port is in use and I look in the task manager and it’s still running. I’ll see if I can see if it is a setting or something and try to track it down..

      73 Rick N2AMG