Re: [linuxham] Problem with Cabrillo export for ARRL-SS-SSB -- some bugs and enhancements?

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2010
      David,

      Your comments on your Cabrillo submission are all cogent. I think that
      Ed was trying to point out that fldigi is not written to provide a
      one-stop solution to contest logging and/or Cabrillo submissions. The
      main problem is that the various email robots all have different
      behavior. That is why it is incumbent on the submitter to manually
      check his or her file before making the submission. Please refer to
      this on-line help page for fldigi and Cabrillo reports

      http://www.w1hkj.com/FldigiHelp-3.20/CabrilloReporter.html

      I guess this is a bit like let the buyer beware, but this is a quote
      from that page:

      "You must then open the file with a plain text editor and modify the
      appropriate entries. Check with each contest sponsor to see what their
      requirements are. "

      Is the SS-SSB contest a digital mode contest?

      73, Dave, W1HKJ