Re: Fldigi .30 release

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2010
      Bruce Chadbourne wrote:
      Dave - Is it possible this last 20.30 version has a bug in the logging?  I just opened up the log - it  seems to have lost the date information on entries logged in the.28 version, and also in this version it is not saving my "CW" in the mode field.
      Yes Bruce I am preparing the builds for a 3.20.31 posting this afternoon.

      I went back and ran it under version .28 and the dates were still there, so apparently the new version "date off" field is the one shown in the log listing, but previous log entries only have the one "date on"...
      Either date off or date on can be used to control the log browser.  See config tab UI/General [QSO logging].
      On the second thing, I have no idea why it wasn't storing "CW" in the mode field.
      Bug.

      Thanks Bruce.

      73, Dave, W1HKJ