Just installed 3.20.28 Fldigi on Fedora12

  • Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2010
      It's been a while since the Ubuntu days that I used Fldigi. I'd forgotten how good it was! But with the explosion of popularity in modes that were a rarity 4 years ago, I am often at a loss to tell what it is I'm hearing! Other than that the program is brilliant. Right now I am mostly copying fast cw on 40. But I have no bug reports. Sorry!

      Best 73,

      Lee
      NY6P

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2010
        On 10/05/2010 05:42 PM, Lee wrote:
        > It's been a while since the Ubuntu days that I used Fldigi. I'd forgotten
        > how good it was! But with the explosion of popularity in modes that were a
        > rarity 4 years ago, I am often at a loss to tell what it is I'm hearing!
        > Other than that the program is brilliant. Right now I am mostly copying fast
        > cw on 40. But I have no bug reports. Sorry!
        >
        > Best 73,
        >
        > Lee
        > NY6P

        Please do not apologize, there has been a lot of effort and work put
        into fldigi.