Re: Fldigi and RigExpert SD?

  • afa9hr@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2010
      Hi Kuido,

      I'm still wondering how you can see signals in the waterfall. If you could give me your settings for achieving that, that would indeed be beneficial.

      The RigExpert SD has a choice of two sample rates that are internally selected from a two-position switch mounted on the circuit board near the paddle connector. The default rate is with the switch to the left and is 10416.6Hz, the other rate (with the switch to the right) is 15625Hz. Naturally, you will need to adjust the fldigi sample rate to align with the one you are using to get things to decode.

      73's
      Roger
      AE6MI / AFA9HR