Re: [linuxham] How to Enable the Spot Light Button

  • Dick Kriss
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2010
      Re: [linuxham] How to Enable the Spot Light Button Mitch,

      I must have had a brain freeze as I could not find the configuration option.
      Thanks..... your tip worked perfect. I now have a Greenie in the Spot.

      Dick

      On 9/1/10 1:40 PM, "Mitchel Baum" <mitch.baum@...> wrote:

      Dick,,

      Configure/Misc/Spotting
      Configure the options you want then "Initialize"
      You must alt least check "Automatically Spot callsigns ......."

      Mitch Baum /AF2M