Re: [linuxham] Fldigi Notifications events not working on received text.

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
      On 09/01/2010 12:31 AM, Robert wrote:
      > All Notifications event triggers seem to work in the Test mode. But I can only get the RSID reception events to work while receiving text.
      >
      > What am I missing?
      >
      > I am running version 3.20.26 and the OS is Ubuntu 9.10.
      >
      > Bob

      That is the way it works. What else were you expecting to see ?

      Ed W3NR
    • pa3gwh@pa3gwh.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
        Have you enabled each rule by itself not just the RSID one? If not, click a rule, click the enable button and click update then go to the next one. You should see it go from N to Y in the rules list.

        Hope this helps.

        Richard PA3GWH

        --- In linuxham@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <k1uti@...> wrote:

        > All Notifications event triggers seem to work in the Test mode. But I can only get the RSID reception events to work while receiving text.
        >
        > What am I missing?
        >
        > I am running version 3.20.26 and the OS is Ubuntu 9.10.
        >
        > Bob

      • Robert
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
          --- In linuxham@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <k1uti@...> wrote:

          > All Notifications event triggers seem to work in the Test mode. But I can only get the RSID reception events to work while receiving text.
          >
          > What am I missing?
          >
          > I am running version 3.20.26 and the OS is Ubuntu 9.10.
          >
          > Bob

          I see my mistake.. Operator error.. After reading the directions again. I see that I had not activated the spot button. It now works as expected.

          Thanks for the replies..

          Bob