Fldigi Notifications events not working on received text.

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2010
      All Notifications event triggers seem to work in the Test mode. But I can only get the RSID reception events to work while receiving text.

      What am I missing?

      I am running version 3.20.26 and the OS is Ubuntu 9.10.

      Bob
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
        On 09/01/2010 12:31 AM, Robert wrote:
        > All Notifications event triggers seem to work in the Test mode. But I can only get the RSID reception events to work while receiving text.
        >
        > What am I missing?
        >
        > I am running version 3.20.26 and the OS is Ubuntu 9.10.
        >
        > Bob

        That is the way it works. What else were you expecting to see ?

        Ed W3NR
      • pa3gwh@pa3gwh.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
          Have you enabled each rule by itself not just the RSID one? If not, click a rule, click the enable button and click update then go to the next one. You should see it go from N to Y in the rules list.

          Hope this helps.

          Richard PA3GWH

          --- In linuxham@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <k1uti@...> wrote:

          > All Notifications event triggers seem to work in the Test mode. But I can only get the RSID reception events to work while receiving text.
          >
          > What am I missing?
          >
          > I am running version 3.20.26 and the OS is Ubuntu 9.10.
          >
          > Bob

        • Robert
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
            --- In linuxham@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <k1uti@...> wrote:

            > All Notifications event triggers seem to work in the Test mode. But I can only get the RSID reception events to work while receiving text.
            >
            > What am I missing?
            >
            > I am running version 3.20.26 and the OS is Ubuntu 9.10.
            >
            > Bob

            I see my mistake.. Operator error.. After reading the directions again. I see that I had not activated the spot button. It now works as expected.

            Thanks for the replies..

            Bob