cty.dat, AGMembers.txt, lotw.txt auto installed and updated from fldigi?

  • Pavel Milanes Costa
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2010
      Hello,

      I rise this question because it's annoying that every time I install
      fldigi to a friend I have to carry these three files with me. (Please
      get focus, I live in Cuba where Internet access is a luxury in a family
      home, and yes almost ever one use Pirate copies of MS Windows... so on I
      have 5 ham users of ubuntu here... and growing...)

      There is a chance for including a static version of these files on the
      install file and to make a section on config/etc... to give the user the
      chance to update these files directly from the Internet/local files?

      If not all, at least of the most useful: cty.dat.

      I think this email is for the developers of fldigi and apologize for the
      off-topic, but have no Internet right now (only email) and can't get
      into the developers mail-list for now.

      Este mensaje ha sido enviado mediante el servicio de correo electrónico que ofrece la Federación de Radioaficionados de Cuba a sus miembros para respaldar el cumplimiento de los objetivos de la organización y su política informativa. La persona que envía este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas.