Re: [linuxham] Debian 5.05 PulseAudio

  • "Glenn (KØBO)"
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2, 2010
      Gerald K. Sherman wrote:
      > Re A20 Idiotic Blue Machines
      > <Snip> My A20 is gathering dust in the closet
      > I doubt seriously that you will get fldigi to run on the A20.
      > <Snip>
      > An A20 is a bit light for a boat anchor, a bit big for a paperweight, &
      > too slow for anything else. That P3 processor only runs at 700 Mhz. & I
      > know what they are like - I have one! It is running Win 2000
      > Professional & takes so long to boot I sometimes wonder if it lost its
      > boots.
      > Gerry VE4GKS

      I have an A20 running dabian and fldigi just great. before you toss that
      boatanchor, I suggest giving it a try.

      It's like getting a free laptop!

      73! K0BO
    • Jeff Sumner
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 3, 2010
        Re: [linuxham] Debian 5.05 PulseAudio

        I have an A20 running dabian and fldigi just great. before you toss that
        boatanchor, I suggest giving it a try.

        It's like getting a free laptop!

        73!  K0BO

        I’ve put it away for now- in favor of those machines that are working well. I’ll get back to it when I tire of ‘easy computing.’
        Thanks all!