West Mountain PnP and Icom's 781 running fldigi under Fedora 12

  • W8JSA
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23 1:24 AM
      I understand that the 781 is untested but is anyone else running this configuration? If so, what are your settings? I may have to switch from the IC-781 to the IC-765 but prefer not to because of space constraints at this time. I'm having to crank the receive audio, using alsamixer up to 95%, just to get something. Anyone have any suggestions as to where to look to correct the receive audio issue? I'm haven't even tried transmit because if I can't hear them I can't work them. I don't think it's an a problem with fldigi just a configuration glitch on my part.