Re: [linuxham] Problems with "W7"

  • Joel Black
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2010
      Gerry,

      My first question is did you upgrade or do a clean install?

      Joel, W4JBB

      On 7/21/2010 9:43 PM, Gerald K. Sherman wrote:

      This isn't really a Linux problem, but I don't know where else to send
      the question. I have a dual-boot system, with 2 hard drives. The
      system came with an upgrade option from Vista to Windows 7, which I
      recently (within the last 2 days) installed. Windows 7 "apparently" has
      the drivers for the RigExpert Standard interface installed, yet Flrig
      will NOT communicate with my ICOM 746 through this interface, & I have
      tried all the COM ports I can find in Flrig. It isn't a hardware
      problem - the Linux version of Flrig works just fine. Anybody have any
      ideas what to try next? You can email me directly at ve4gks@....

      Thanks

      Gerry Sherman, VE4GKS