Re: [linuxham] Fldigi-3.20-20

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2010
      On 07/19/2010 09:23 PM, k5yfw wrote:
      > Well, I thought I asked...but my mind must be going.
      >
      > So am I correct in that I have to remove a couple of files in Linux before I upgrade to 3.20.20?
      >
      > 73,
      >
      > Walt/K5YFW
      > k5yfw@...

      No, not really.

      If you build fldigi from source the old executable is over-written in
      /usr/local/bin. Once you are sure you have the new version running, you
      can go back to your ~/home and delete the old source files.

      If you use the binary, all you need to do is copy the new one over the
      old or point your launcher to the new one.

      Whatever you do, do not delete your ~./fldigi directory.