Re: [linuxham] fldigi-3.20.20 posted

  • Robert Sheskin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2010
      TU the new log macro is so much better for me as I like to edit on the fly and the old way wiped the info from the log too early.
      73,
      Bob N3PPH

      On 7/18/2010 9:08 AM, w1hkj wrote:

      http://www.w1hkj. com/download. html

      Version 3.20.20

        Post RsID
          Removed post RsID transmission pending resolution of OS X segmentation fault caused by post RsID.

        ThrobX
          Added Idle-Space initialization to rx_init method.

        Contestia Olivia info
          Changed LOG_INFO to LOG_DEBUG for event log printing of parameters

        Logbook Save
          Fixed logic error in save record to logbook

        '^' Parser
          Modified '^' character sequence parsing to eliminate idle character.  Beneficial for slow modem baud rates.

        <LOG> change
          Added new logging macro tag <LNW> (Log NoW), which places the code pair "^L" into the transmit stream.  QSO logging
          takes place when that pair occurs in the transmit sequence.  This guarantees that the time of log will concur with the
          ^L occurance.

          Changed tag parsing to always place <RX> (^r) as last control tag in the expanded text that is placed into the Tx buffer.

        Update check
          Fix bug caused by recent structure change at www.w1hkj.com web site

      73, W1HKJ