Re: [linuxham] OpenSUSE 1.3 & flrig... update

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2010
      Dave KK7SS wrote:
       I ran setserial -g /dev/ttyS0   -- don't know if that helped !!

      Then I added myself to the dialout group

      Then I ran chmod 664 /dev/ttyS0

      flrig is now running ....  I'm guessing that adding myself to the dialout group did the trick

      I also tried downloading and installing from the flrig Beta page.
      Interesting enough when I ran 'flrig &' from a terminal window I got a message saying it could not find the so.4 library .... not surprising since so.6 is installed in SUSE 11.3.
      The bin builds are all done on Ubuntu 8.04 ... mode common denominator.   Search the message archive and you will find some postings that direct you to binaries for Suse.