22753Re: [linuxham] Fldigi

  • Dave Wright
    Nov 21, 2013
      I haven’t seen any of that on my 2.3GHz I7 Mac Mini. However, before invoking the “View Channels” option, try maximizing your window and then selecting “View Channels” to see if perhaps your window size is causing problems.

      Like I said, I haven’t see that before but I’ve seen crashes before when the overall window was too small and I made the Waterfall too large proportionally in some test versions.

      K3DCW

      --
      Dave Wright
      K3DCW

      “Real radio bounces off the sky"

      On Thursday, 21 November 2013 at 01:05, Fred wrote:

      > Hi
      > I’m running OX 10.9 with a 2.7GHz iMac.
      > When I run Fldigi in PSK31 and try to 'view channels’, the program closes. Curiously though the first time I ran it, it worked!
      >
      > I also find that occasionaly the waterfall screen freezes when changing modes. I’m using Fldigi 3.21.77.
      >
      > Does anyone have any suggestions for fixes?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > GW4BCF

      > Yahoo Groups Links

    • Show all 37 messages in this topic