22743Re: [linuxham] SCS PTC - kptc?

  • Marc Coevoet
    Nov 18, 2013
      op 18-11-13 20:29, k7tmg@... schreef:
      > Marc,
      >

      > I had the problem with the missing link but found it here:
      >
      > http://sourceforge.net/projects/kptc/files/Kptc/
      >

      > I thought I had tried an older QT3 dev library but maybe not....

      You can find it here:
      http://doc.qt.digia.com/3.3/

      and
      http://doc.qt.digia.com/3.0/

      and
      http://doc.qt.digia.com/2.0/

      And now: if we would have schanged the API every day, we could invent a
      parallel world that would do the porting from day 1 to day forever in a
      Stock exchange based company, otherwise, programmers would lack
      motivation from "midnight commanders" ..

      Marc
      http://shortwave dot tk
      700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations dot tk
      300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages dot tk