22540Re: [linuxham] Update to Mavericks - Thanks for the Advice

  • Bob Nielsen
    Oct 31, 2013
      It's been a while since I looked at Calibre, but I recall that it would not convert books in proprietary formats. I have the Kindle reader app on my Nook and it works fine, however. I don't remember if I added it before or after rooting my Nook Color (I am now running CyanogenMod 10.2/Android 4.3.1 on the Nook).

      Bob, N7XY

      On Oct 31, 2013, at 4:15 AM, Kirk <kirk.harding@...> wrote:

      > You may or may not be aware, there is a very good and free program for converting and enabling any eBook to be read on whatever device you have. It’s called Calibre E-book manager.
      >

      > Kirk, K6KAR

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic