      From: Dave Wright <hfradiopro@...>
      To: linuxham@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, 31 October 2013, 7:33
      Subject: Re: [linuxham] fldigi-3.21.77 posted

      On Thursday, 31 October 2013 at 07:29, BT Yahoo!©2013 wrote:
      the problem most suffer is drop outs when trying to down load the updates

      Robert,

      I can’t speak for W1HKJ and whether he’d offer a mail scheme, but you are the first I’ve ever heard of suffering “drop outs”….so I’d say that it is far from a problem that “most” suffer from.

      Just my two-pence worth.

      --
      Dave Wright
      K3DCW